Life, yoga and other adventures

Click here for my general blog, Life, yoga and other adventures

Thursday 26 July 2018

Student or teacher?

Photo: morguefile.com
I don't get to a regular class at the moment, but last night I treated myself to a session with the lovely Claire Hyde. She used to be my student, but now she is my teacher and sounding board. The class was in a hall where I used to teach, so it really was like coming home.

It was a great session, based on hip openers and connecting with what's true. What was true for me last night was that my balance was rubbish! I was all over the place. Years ago I would have been very embarrassed, but last night it was just funny. Ego secure.

I know people read this blog; the stats tell me that. Why not go a step further and leave me a comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment